Worship Team: Linda Montgomery
- Plan, design and implement Sunday worship and other seasonal services
- Maintain quarterly lists for ushers, and communions servers
- Recommend ways to use worship area and changes that may need to occur
Missions: Brian Martin
- Room in the Inn – 1st Thursday of each month with House Church
- Lenten World Hunger offering – During lent, calendar sent by Conference – make copies and distribute and write articles for the Forest Fire during Lenten season
- Soup Kitchen – Contact RIFA to see when to sign up to serve – currently serving one time a year for two days
- ReelfootRural Ministries Christmas Store – information sent to pastor. Set up table in Narthex for toys and write article for Forest Fire about the need for toys. Also, get someone to take toys to Reelfoot on designated day.
- Christmas Giving Tree in fellowship hall – designate a group to receive mittens, pillows, or whatever for the particular mission.
- Respond to UMCOR request – from Conference and general church
- Turkey Bake
- ICU Ministry – Carol Bryant and Lynn Burgher have taken leadership of this ministry
Congregational Care – Beverlyann Jetton
- Homebound visitation – Joyce Lewis will help call visiting team members
- Prayer Chain – Olive Ann Curl, Martha Spain and Betty Thomas Captains
- Welcome Table – Coffee and snacks on Sunday mornings as well as information place
- Bereavement Teams – see attached
- Saturday Night Live Refreshment Team
- Card Ministry – missed in worship, etc.
- Christmas Caroling Ministry – Son Seekers Class